Odisha’s government has launched a portal called HRMS Odisha to allow employees to request services online. CMGI – under the Department of General Administration of Government of Odisha – has launched a flagship Human Resource Management System (HRMS) for government employees in Odisha. Learn What are the steps for hrms login odisha.
HRMS Odisha Portal 2022
The HRMS Odisha management system is designed to manage human resources. In addition to providing employees of the Government of Odisha with online facilities, it also keeps track of their records. With HRMS, employees can request leave, apply for loans, report problems, take leave, and file complaints. The system automatically creates a variety of accounts associated with a service book, loan account, salary account, salary slip, and incumbency chart to extract data from the transactions automatically. It also makes pension preparation easier and faster for retired employees.
Know More | How To Find The Best Law Firm SEO Agency
Benefits of HRMS 2022 in Odisha
Employees can enjoy the following benefits through the HRMS Odisha portal:
- Government employees can use this portal to receive information about payments, loans, complaints, and deductions.
- Creating this portal aims to provide quick and easy access to human resources and data management information.
- Through this portal, employees can be tracked down in every aspect.
- Employees in the Government can access this portal and download their salary slips online. They can use the slip to find out about deductions and gross salaries.
- It is also advisable that the public sector keeps an accurate record of employee appointments so that if any bankruptcy occurs, they can follow it up with assistance from the public sector.
How do I register with the Odisha Employee HRMS Portal?
You must visit your departmental account office and contact the DDO officer if you want the UserID and Password to log into HRMS Odisha Portal. You must also provide your name, date of birth, mobile number, and department code to the DDO officer. The DDO officer will verify your information and activate your account. The department will provide a username and password after successful activation. You can access the HRMS Portal by providing a username and password.
Login to HRMS Odisha
Follow these steps if you wish to access the HRMS Odisha Portal to check your Orissa payslip:-
- It is necessary that you first visit the official HRMS Odisha website: hrmsorissa.gov.in
- The following link will take you to the home page of the HRMS Odisha website.
- PERSONAL LOGIN/HRMS LOGIN is conveniently located at the top of this page.
- Just click it, and you’ll be redirected to the login page.
- To log in, enter your user ID and password. You will also need to enter a security code. You will also need to enter a security code.
- Login with your account details.
Thus, your Login dashboard will open on your screen.
Click here for instructions on downloading salary slips from HRMS Odisha.
Following are the steps you must follow to download your payslip from the HRMS Odisha portal:
- Visit the HRM Sorissa official site at hrmsorissa.gov.in first.
- Now, navigate to the HRM Sorissa home page.
- Enter your username and password, and you will be logged in.
- Click Login Dashboard to access your account.
- Find the pay slip option on the left side of the page. To get the pay slip, click the HRMS salary slip link.
- Now you need to select the month and year you wish to download the HRMS payslips.
- Click the submit button. You will see your salary slip displayed on the screen.
- Select the ‘print’ button to obtain the salary slip.
How to Recover Password for HRMS Odisha
You must follow the steps below if an employee forgets their login password and needs to reset it.
- To begin with, you need to visit the official HRMS Odisha website – click here
- PERSONAL LOGIN/HRMS LOGIN is available on this homepage.
- Clicking on that link will open the login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link to retrieve your password.
- Put in your registered mobile number, date of birth, and captcha code. Select Send Request.
- The system will then send a link to reset the password to the mobile number.
- You can reset your password by clicking the link.