iPhone users should not ignore the Notes app. The app comes with it by default and provides users with the ease of storing text-based information such as groceries, To-Do lists, codes, etc. The iPhone Notes app gives you the ability to share them with others so you can work together on them. Today we are going to tell you How to Share iPhone Notes With Others.
Share iPhone Notes With Others.
You can share a note you created using the Notes app with other people so they can either view it or edit it. In the following steps, you’ll find instructions on doing this.
- Launch the Notes app.
- If you’d like to create a new Note, choose the Note you want to share.
- You can access this option by tapping the three dots in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Select Share from the menu that appears.
- You can specify whether people sharing your document can make changes or view it using Share Options. Additionally, you can select whether anyone can add others.
- Share your Note in the way you prefer. Some apps are available for sharing options, such as Twitter, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram, Messages, etc.
- You will be able to share a link via iCloud with the person you share it with, and they can access it from their office.
- Users of Android can’t access the Notes app, so this only works for iPhone users.
Know More | How to customize your iPhone’s app icons
Remove your permission to access Notes.
We’ve included steps below that show you how to revoke someone’s access to a Note you shared.
- Go to your Notes app, then select the Note you shared with them.
- Touch the Share icon in the upper-right corner to open the Note.
- From the Manage Shared Note menu, select the Note.
- Click on the person’s name for whom you would like access revoked.
- Delete access should appear. Choose OK to confirm.
- After you reaccess the Notes content page, it is automatically wiped away.
If you have experience with the Notes app, tell us how helpful it has been. Please tell us if you think it’ll make note-taking easier with the Share feature.