Interested candidates must complete the online registration process at Kerala PSC Thulasi Login and Registration page to apply for Kerala PSC exams and posts. Known as Thulasi, the online application system of the Kerala Public Service Commission accepts applications online only. Here’s How to Login to My Profile for Kerala PSC Thulasi Apply for One Time Registration (OTR) Process.
Through a one-time registration process, candidates need to create a profile on the KPSC Thulasi web page thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Therefore, candidates can surf the Kerala PSC website for the latest notifications and register for vacancies simply by logging in.
The Public Service Commission is known by its official name, Kerala PSC in Kerala. It is a judicial body that recruits new employees for the public sector. Kerala Public Service Commission is responsible for posting vacancies reported by Kerala’s government departments. As per Kerala Govt regulations, the candidates will be hired by Kerala Public Service Commission.
Know More | How To Unlock Your Hidden Creativity
Login & Register for Kerala Public Service Commission Thulasi – Required items
- Digital Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Identification proof of the candidate.
- Email address and phone number.
The registration process for KPSC Thulasi is very simple and easy. Below we detail a few things a candidate needs to do to register:
Take a digital photo and sign
On the Kerala www Kerala psc Thulasi Server page, candidates must upload a scanned copy of their signature and a PDF version of their colour photograph. Unlike KPSC, KPSC is more specific about the size and dimension of the signature and photograph.
- Dimensions of the profile photo: 150 pixels wide by 200 pixels high, with a maximum size of 30 kilobytes.
- The signature size is 150 pixels wide by 100 pixels high with a maximum size of 30 KB.
You can upload photos in colour or black and white, but the background must be white or an extremely light colour. The picture should only show a portion of your face and shoulders. You ought to use a white background to write the name of the candidate and the date that the photograph was taken below the image.
Proof of identification
If applicants have to provide proof, they must provide a copy of any identification. Identity documents such as Aadhar cards, bank account information, driving licenses, PAN cards, passports, and voter cards.
Provide your Mobile and email address
A mobile number is a must, an OTP number is sent to the Mobile for the first login, and SMS alerts are sent to the Mobile when the candidates apply for the KPSC exams.
When should I register for Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration?
- Log in to the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login page by visiting the official website. On the right side of the page, click the blue registration button to finish the registration process.
- Next, the candidate must upload a photo and signature. KPSC server errors are generated when the picture or photograph uploads in the wrong size. If the size of the photo is incompatible with the process, there are many chances that it will be rejected. This means that the candidate will have to start over again.
- Candidates will be required to fill in their personal information after uploading their picture and signature. Ensure that all the details on the login page www Kerala psc Thulasi are correct because you will no longer be able to edit them later. For further changes in the candidate’s name or date of birth, they must contact the SC officer.
- The user will find additional information on the next page like the parent’s name, the ID mark, the location, proof of the parent’s identity, etc. In this step, you may upload any of your identification documents, such as your voter identification card, PAN card, passport, Aadhar card, etc.
- We will discuss the candidate’s permanent and temporary addresses in the next interview.
- Candidates need to provide their email address and mobile number in this step.
- Once you have created a user ID and password, fill out the Thulasi enrollment form.
- This completes the one-time registration process for the candidate. Candidates must complete a Kerala Thulasi login to proceed with the application process.
- A red and green link will appear immediately after logging in. Make sure you fill out all the details before seeing the green colour.
- It is suggested that candidates discuss their educational background, community benefits, etc., before moving on to employment options.
- After the announcement links are visible, candidates can apply for the job.
Who is eligible to apply?
Candidates must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university, depending on the position. Candidates should also possess physical fitness when applying for certain posts.
Candidates taking the main exam or the probationary examination must submit proof of passing the main examination along with their application. Otherwise, they are not allowed to take the main examination.
KPSC Thulasi Age Limits
Stream 1 Job
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Stream 2 Job
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Stream 3 Job
- Age must be less than 50 years
Selection Process for KPSC Posts
For Kerala Public Service Commission, the selection process will be as follows (varies depending on the job):
- The preliminary examination is the first step.
- There will be a Main examination next.
- There will be a final interview at the end.
A list of the selected candidates will be published after presenting the merit list. A Kerala Public Service Commission vacancy can only be filled by those finalized for the position. The final merit list for Karnataka Public Service Commission will include the name and roll number of the final selected candidate.
There can be a variation in the examination depending on the position. For this reason, it is always a good idea for candidates to refer to the exam pattern for the job they are applying for.