The PICME Login portal is the official website of the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation program. Visit picme.tn.gov.in online to access the new PICME login page. On the homepage of the PICME 2.0 website, you can find a new login page for PICME & MRMBS. Check out the below steps to access the picme.tn.gov.in login page. Find out how to register an online PICME number as well. Here’s How To log in to the picme.tn.gov.in login portal.
Log to picme.tn.gov.in to access the new PICME login page, replacing the old PICME portal. To access the official PICME Login site, follow this step-by-step guide.
Also Read | How to do Bus Booking, Login online on RSRTC
How to log in to the PICME Login site?
- Go to https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- The first thing you need to do is open the [ picme tn gov in ] website. Log in to picme.tn.gov.in by visiting the login page on the website.
- Visit the PICME Login page.
- You will now need to click on the User login form at the top of the page. If you have not registered, do so before proceeding.
- Enter your PICME User ID or Login ID before proceeding.
- You need to enter your USER ID in the first box on the PICME login form.
- Type in your password and the captcha code.
- Your PICME login password will appear in the second box after you have entered your login ID. Please enter the captcha code once you have entered the PICME username and password.
- Once you have done that, click on Submit.
- Please recheck all the information you have filled out and move your cursor to the bottom of the page. You will be logged in after clicking the submit button.
Click here to register for PICME. Click here to register for PICME.
Two types of registration are available for PICME Login accounts –
- Registration with PICME CSC.
- Registrants can register as public users.
What is the process for registering with PICME?
Select the public option. Following are the steps to fill out the PICME online registration form –
- Open this link: https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public
- Fill out the Pre-Registration of Pregnancy form.
- Please enter the name of the pregnant mother (***********).
- Building / Door / Flat No
- Please enter the street number and name of the street (**** *** / *****).
- Click on the administrative unit you want.
- Schedule a visit to VHN on your preferred day.
- Please provide your contact information.
Get your RCH ID or PICME number.
You can select the date and time for VHM’s visit on the PICME registration website once you register. The VHM will guide you through registering for the RCH ID by the VHM. A unique RCHID will be assigned to you. In Tamil Nadu, a new RCH ID takes an average of one month to be issued. The RCH ID or PICME number can also be used to download a birth certificate.
To log in to the new picme login page, go to the picme.tn.gov.in login page after registering.
Check PICME Number Registration Status
You can now check your PICME number status online if you have already applied for online –
- Visit the picme.tn.gov.in website.
- Click on the public registration link.
- Check the status of your pre-registration application.
- Access your application status check page here.
- Please enter your PICME registration application identification number.
- You can check the status of your registration online.